ELIAS M. KATHOPOULIS DDS, MDS
Orthodontist Ilias Kathopoulis was born and raised in Kalymnos.
He graduated from the Dental School of Athens in 1986 and continued his postgraduate studies at the University of Lund, Sweden where he received the Specialty and Master in Orthodontics in 1989.
Since then he works in Rhodes by offering his services to a large number of patients from the administrative region of the Dodecanese.
He has participated with many of his announcement to many conferences and seminars in Greece and abroad.
After many years of specialized training abroad, he is one of the first Orthodontists in Greece who applies Lingual Treatment (linguals), the treatment system with transparent aligners (Invisalign, Orthocaps) and treatment to problems of temporomandibular (TMJ) structure.
His works have been published in publications, books and magazines.
He is member of:
- the World Federation of Orthodontics
- the American Association of Orthodontists
- the European Orthodontic Society
- the Greek Orthodontic Society
- the Greek Association for Orthodontic Study and Research
- the Professional Association of Orthodontists
- the European Aligner Society
- Founding member of Greek Orthodontic Aligner Society (GOASC)
- Vice president of Greek Society of Lingual Orthodontics (GRESLO)
He also represents the Dental Association of the Dodecanese at the Greek Dental Federation and vice president of the Greek Lingual Society of Orthodontics (GRESLO).
He is an active member of Action Aid, and has served as president of Rhodes Rotary Group and assistant governor of Rotary District.
He is married and has three children.
I will be more than glad to assist you and answer your questions.